Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:58:44 +0300
From:
Judy Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jack Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Alicia and Jack - Thanks for your answers. After talking a bit with
the mom, I got the feeling that she will probably continue breastfeeding.
I also got the feeling that she was less concerned about possible harm to
the nursing baby of the rabies antitoxin shots that she will have to get
than she was of other possible diseases that the mouse could have passed
on to her, and she was NOT getting treated for, but could possibly pass
on to the baby through nursing. When I spoke with her early this
morning, I suggested 3 things: (1) to talk to someone authoritative at the
school for veterinary medicine, (2) to talk to the head honcho at the
infectious diseases department of Tel Hashomer hospital, (3) to speak with
Prof. Arthur Eidelman, head neonatologist at Shaarei Tzedek. If Dr.
Eidelman told me to wean my baby, I would do it. I also added the
postscript not to bother to ask anyone at the Ministry of Health - they
would say "wean the baby, what's your problem, lady, you wanna kill your
baby?" Sigh.
Thank y'all for your help. Judy Knopf in Beer Sheva, Israel

P.S. If Aviva Taubman is out there, hi, I met your brother Daniel the
dentist today, and I asked him if he would help me persuade his colleague
to do frenectomies on infants. It's a scandal what goes on here.