From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:30:47 -0500
From:   IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "PMDF e-Mail Interconnect"  2-SEP-1997 16:26:39.59
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]", IN%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:
Subj:   Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 16:26:33 -0500 (EST)
From: PMDF e-Mail Interconnect <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

--Boundary_[ID_a8G9YCFA+jWRvGnuDtyf5g]

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 16:26:01 -0500 (EST)
  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
  Subject: mother friendly workplaces

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: [log in to unmask]
  Reason: Illegal host/domain name found

--Boundary_[ID_a8G9YCFA+jWRvGnuDtyf5g]

Reporting-MTA: dns; BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU

Action: failed
Final-recipient: rfc822;[log in to unmask]

--Boundary_[ID_a8G9YCFA+jWRvGnuDtyf5g]