Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:56:12 -0400
Hi Jay ,

Well my friends refer to me as the Queen of Organization.... hehehhe

I have a file drawer with hanging files and I have all sorts of articles
and posts from LActnet in there, some of the headings are Engorgement,
Allergies, Multiples, Thrus, MEdication etc....... what ever is  needed,
This really helps me be able to locate an article or information WHEN I
need it :) Hope this helps.

Cindy
--
Cindy , RN, IBCLC  ***** Virginia , USA