From:
Sue Ann Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:13:49 -0500
I just found out that the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative Newsletter that
has a photo of me and an article about some Web work I do is out. Since I
moved out of state since the original interviews occurred, I guess I am not
on the mailing list any more, and will not receive a copy. Since I need to
update my CV and am naturally curious as to what they said about me, I
wonder if any one of you who did receive the newsletter, does not plan to
keep it, and hasn't thrown it out would be so kind as to privately email me
and let me provide my address to have it mailed to me?  I would be happy to
reimburse for any expenses.

Thank you, and apologies for intruding in the info flow! And for my
convoluted sentence structure in the first paragraph...

Sue Ann Kendall

Sue Ann Kendall, Kynan and Declan's mother, LLL Leader, Austin, Texas USA
Spousoid of Rory & companion to Gwynneth, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppy
LLLI Web Site Manager: http://www.lalecheleague.org [log in to unmask]
ILCA Webfrau: http://www.ilca.org/     Me: http://www.prairienet.org/~sak

             * You are just as unique as everyone else! *