Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne Robb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 01:00:07 -0700
Dear Maria,
        Thank you for being a part of the "Race for a Cure" -- my step
mother died unnecessarily from metestatic breast cancer 4 years after her
own BSE lump was dismissed without further review by her family MD as
"fibryotic cyst."
        I've often wondered why so little attention is given to the
prevention side of breast cancer and so much is given to the "after the
fact" side.
        Thank you for showing everyone that while breastfeeding does not
prevent breast cancer it is a proactive step towards reducing risks...  like
diet and exercise.
        When formula is presented as an equivalent option to breastfeeding I
like to remind people that it isn't only the babies who benefit.

Thanks again

Anne E. Robb, MAT, LLLL
Off on a Tangent, Oregon, USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]