From:
Ruth Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:50:48 -0400
I received a call from a mother with a 3 week old going to a speaking
engagement in Singapore without her 2 month old totally breastfeed infant.
She wanted to maintain her milk supply while away.
I am encouraging her to bring her infant with her but she is worried about
her child's safety with an unknown babysitter during her 1 1/2 hour
presntation.  Family or friends going with her is not an option.
If she choses to leave her infant what can I suggest other then manual
pumping or mini electric with lots of batteries to maintain her milk supply.
 Are there rental pumps available in Singapore?  Can an electric adapter work
on an American pump?