From:
Yael Wyshogrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:24:22 +0300
Our pediatrician prescribes FRESH goat's milk as the best treatment for
geographic tongue. Apparently it has to be really FRESH- no more than a
couple hours after the goat was milked, and it should be applied  on the
tounge rather than ingested. There is a farm that sells fresh goats milk
about 10 minutes out of our town which he refers patients to. We tried
this with my daughter (7 years old) and it seemed to help. Her tongue
had been very painful and she "could hardly eat anything". This makes me
wonder if expressed breast milk might have the same effect?

Yael Wyshogrod
Rehovot, Israel