Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
NIR & MIRA PADAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:52:59 +0200
Dear lactnetters,
I'm sorry for my english, i guess i wasn't so good in English class at
school.
But i need some help with a mom who is breastfeeding her 15 months old
baby.
She lost hair, she lost weight, she didn't get her period yet. In her blood
test they found she has HYPERTHYROID problem.
So she supose to take a test for her thyroid and they talled her she must
stop breastfeeding. The test is with iodine and she shuldn't nurse a day
before and 4 days after.
If she'll take madicine she shouldn't nurse.
She really want to continue bf. She is also looking for natural treatment.
What do you know about the THYROID test and bf and what do you know about
alternative - natural treatment.
If an MD can answer as well i'll appreciate it.
Thank you all

Mira Artzi - Padan
ISRAEL