Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ben and Kathy Helgemo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 22:16:00 +0000
Dear Lactnet
I have a 20 mo bf child whose mom was just told she had Diabetes.  She
didn't want to stop BF to go on the oral hypoglycemic meds so is on inulin
shots.  Mom's doctor wants her to be on the oral meds. Her doctor seems to
think she will lose weight better on the oral meds.

Any help?? Are the oral meds safe?? old verses new ones??  Mom is a LLL
leader and realy doesn't want to quit.
I don't think she will quit unless her health really started to suffer.
Some good article for me and her doctor would help.
Thanks

Dr. Ben