Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Susan D. Niedzielski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 10:13:30 -0500
Hi, I'm Susan D. Niedzielski, IBCLC, BF Coor. Oneida County WIC.  I'm posting
for a friend, Marianne Stalteri IBCLC, who is having trouble getting on
Lactnet.  The situation is she has a relative who prefers not to BF but her
husband has severe psoriasis and she is wondering if BF will lower her childs
risk of having this problem.  She is willing to try pumping and feeding EBM
if it will make a difference in this particular case.  Of course we all know
that it always makes a difference but she is looking for some studies that
address psoriasis in particular.  If you have any info please EMAIL me, or
Marianne directly at [log in to unmask]
Thanks from Susan, Upstate NY, USA