Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 15:54:21 -0500
Kathy,

I didn't find what you wrote about in the down syndrome book to be a
little "out there."  I believe in collective consciousness changing the
course of things.  I think there is an anthropology theory known as the
100th monkey that is similar to this.
Many of the things that I really want start out with me visualizing
them.  And, how many of you have been told that writing down your goals,
as apposed to just thinking about them, increases there chances of
becoming a reality?
Hope this isn't too out there for people on the list.

Assunta Osterholt, IBCLC