Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 21:38:25 -0700
7bit
From:
Dear Gloria:

Thanks for sending me the message.  Yes, I did get the number, and it
was just below normal level.  I know it's unusual, but I also had 2 boys
who I nursed exclusively until exactly 7 months, and both of them were
anemic (more than borderline) at 9 months!!

I do have the Breastfeeding Answer Book, and we read through everything
we could find on the iron.  I guess they just didn't meet our kids.

Tricia