From:
Jack Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 13:07:22 -0500
Ah, but there is a difference between a child who has been forcibly
weaned (by the mother being absent), and a child who stops on his own,
and then asks to go back when the competition is getting something he is
not.  I did not say that no child ever would go back after 2 weeks off
the breast, but that I doubted it.  I still do, under the circumstances.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC