From:
Susan & Joe Clapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:37:17 -0400
This was message sent from one of the neo units.  Interesting observations.
Any comments from the Lactnet group?

"We have been using NeoCare for over a year now and the infants on this
formula seem to be more gassy and have stools that have a"deadly" odor. Has
anyone else made this observation? Our nurses are wondering how anything
that seems so bad can be so good for you".
Susan RNC, BScN Ottawa, Can