From:
Nikelle Suarez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:07:25 -0400
I woulld like to thank everyone who responded to my post, both on Lactnet and
privately! Hopefully, I have provided this mom with some useful information.
Just to update: The mom HAS offered visitation during the week and on
Saturday. The father has only seen this almost four month old baby less than
ten times(six to be exact!), since birth.

Regarding good ole Stu's response to Jonathan :
<<<Yes, I believe your comment that Mr. Bauman took you more seriously
because
you were a man.  Actually, that's the first thing that popped into my head as
I read his detailed, financially oriented response.>>>
I got the same reply from him last week. I think he has gotten wise and
discovered the "copy and paste" function on his computer! ;)