From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:57:07 -0800
For those who missed it...I am NOMAIL until July 7 because I will be at NIH
and HRSA, then doing family stuff before the LLLI conference (and then at
the conference).  I'm leaving Oregon Thurs and won't return until late on
the 6th.  HOWEVER, if you have a really pressing issue that no one else can
answer (I'm sure that someone could given the talented group we have), do
feel free to email me privately as I will have my computer and will be
checking email periodically.  Yes, I am already suffering Lactnet
Withdrawal Syndrome (LWS).

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]   : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340    : )
: )LLLLLLLLLLLLL**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : )