Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Catherine Watson Genna, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 09:28:45 -0700
Geoff,
I found Morris' "Prefeeding Skills" a valuable resource, but her info on
suck is not as well researched or current than Wolf and Glass's (Feeding
and Swallowing Disorders in Infancy, Therapy Skill Builders), which is
based on imaging studies.  I would not be comfortable dismissing cup
feeding of infants solely on the theoretical grounds cited.
        It's a maxim in science that if an elderly and distinguished scientist
states that something is impossible, he is very likely wrong.
--
Catherine Watson Genna, IBCLC  NYC  mailto:[log in to unmask]