From:
Dena Bernhard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:18:35 -0400
Checks:
I emailed Custom Direct about the checks also and he gave me the same
pat answer -- "thanks for your inquiry, we are looking into it, etc".
His answers basically sound like "Don't get your hopes up."

I wonder if Mr. Stuart isn't just having fun with this and not really
passing our interest along to others in the company.  Any way to email
someone else in the company in addition to him so these requests don't
just go into his PC's bit bucket (trash can, ie deleted)?

Bras:
About wearing bras at night and leaking -- for my first child I thought
I HAD to wear a bra at night to prevent sagging, so my mother told me.
When I learned otherwise (with my second child), I still needed a way to
catch the leaks, and putting a towel on the bed wasn't good because the
baby slept (still does!) with me, and I was concerned about excess
bedding around him.

Wearing a tee shirt also concerned me because of the excess material
from the tail of the shirt all bunched up over my breast (the side he
was nursing from) was heavy and would fall over his face.

I solved this by wearing cotton "half shirts" -- tee shirts cut off at
the navel.  Some are made this way, or buying a bunch of smaller men's
white tee shirts and cutting off the bottom works too.  The cotton
absorbs the milk, which is then exposed to air and dries quickly.  No
more moist nursing pads against my skin all night (the source of at
least one yeast infection).  I've also found that women's tank-top
underwear works well too -- no excess material and easy to lift up at
night.  These are more expensive, however.

Dena Bernhard
Melbourne, Florida