From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:55:08 +0300
Barbara W-C   - yeah you!!! what a wonderful story!! Just goes to show you
how miraculous the human body is and how much more there is to find out
about human milk and it's abilities.

As for the bottle with the long tube attached to it - this seems like an
unfulfilled fantasy of the inventor as well as a lot of hostility to mothers.

I too think the Caryl and Marilyn show was a rerun, I too had seen a
parenting show
with a few docs on it in Jan. or Feb. while I was in NY. I think C&M have
been cancelled - I really liked 'the girls', it was also my impression that
one or both had breastfed. It is too bad we never know topics of shows like
this in advance, it would be so good if we could 'remind' the producers of
organizations like LLL- before the show.

We seem to be cohesing into a good media watch - I kind of felt sorry for
the first person who read the comments to the London Times that were sent
by members of this group. Think they really got the message that this doc
is a turkey.

I usually refer to colostrum as 'liquid gold' - guess you have to put a
value on things for people to understand their importance.

EVI,  in sticky Tel-Aviv