From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 07:21:06 -0700
Hi, all.  A request of all you in the Seattle area.  I have a co-worker, now friend, who has just finished her pediatric nurse practitioner degree, doing part of her practicum at my hospital.  She is moving to Seattle at the end of the month due to husband's job requirements, and could use a guide into the health care system, looking for a job, hooking into classes, etc., and probably re schools for her kids, etc.  Her name is Shao-Ti Meredith.

She has been a very avid learner re breastfeeding techniques and current thinking.  I have encouraged her to do any breastfeeding classes she can, which she will do as soon as she settles in her family (husband, two kids 6 and 10, and a dog).  She is also interested in doing an intensive BF course, like one of the LC certification courses,  to get a better, more organized knowledge base.

If any of you are willing for her to contact you for information, or are willing to call her either here or once she's in your area, please mail me.  TIA,
(San Francisco)