From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 11:22:41 +0000
I know this is discussed before, but still want to ask you about it.

Mother has lump near the armpit. Nipple area is bruised black and blue,
she cannot express anything out of it, 16mo nursling doesn't get
anything out of it either. No fever. Docter doesn't know what to do. I
suggested massaging and cabbage leaves, with no effect yet.

Should she be examined for breast cancer?

please mail me asap, since this mom is in terrible pain.
--
Annelies Bon
bf counsellor in training Borstvoeding Natuurlijk