From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 19:30:28 -0600
I am looking to purchase a curriculum for an entire term of human lactation
education (3 hours of lecture a week for an entire semester, plus readings
for each lecture) at the university level (undergraduate or graduate, any
major).

My memory tells me there are at least two, possibly three, that I have
heard about:

one in Canada (well, that narrows it down, eh?)
one at Georgetown Univ. Medical Center
one in Australia (another narrowly defined field, hmm?)

Anyone having any information or leads on any such curriculum in any place,
or reasons I should stop looking, please let me know.  My current thoughts
are that it would be time efficient to start with a developed curriculum
and modify it for my purposes.

Arly Helm