From:
Laura Vinogradov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:29:32 -0400
Hey all you Lactneters, doulas and childbirth educators in Israel.

I finally have my reservations to Israel in place and would love to finally
put a face to all those posts I've been reading from you! Would love to meet
you ALL. I'll be arriving in Israel on May 26 and will stay for about 5
weeks. As this is a pleasure trip (if one can call 5 weeks with in-laws a
pleasure... little joke), my time is my own. Maybe we can join forces and do
a Shabbat get together. E-mail me privately, I'm at VR [log in to unmask]

Laura Vinogradov
Scottsdale, AZ