From:
Matt Osterholt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 09:51:08 -0500
Jan,

I would think that the Medela nursing bras that support the pumping
flanges would be a good idea here since mom doesn't have to hold on to
anything while pumping.  Beyond this my heart goes out to you.  Good
luck with everything.

Anne,

Your message was horrifying.  This hospital sounds like the most inhuman
place to have a baby.  Nothing holy about them at all. Hope that mom can
bring some justice to the way she and her baby were treated.

Assunta Osterholt, BS,IBCLC
http://www.earthlink.net/~oster6
Chicago