Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"G. Dormody" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 22:07:38 -0100
Babies, even two week old babies can often mimic behavior. Have mom engage
baby's attention and open her mouth wide, repeatedly. I demonstrated this
to a mom yesterday in my breastfeeding supprt group, her baby mimiced my
open mouth beautifully (she is 3 weeks old). Since babies love to look at
faces this technique is another way to really connect with baby and
hopefully, get baby connected to the breast. Patience and persistent will
pay off.
All the best,
Nola Moulton RN BN
from the very east coast of Canada where we can smell Spring in the air
(finally)!