Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Willow Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:41:55 -0600
I realize it will never fly, but how about "concoction" instead of "formula"?  Gives the same sense of things mixed together according to some recipe, but gets rid of that "scientific" tinge, and sounds *much* less appetizing.  I imagine myself interviewing a mother at her 2-week ped visit: "Are you feeding your baby your own milk?  No?  Well, what type of concoction are you feeding him?"  Hee Hee.

Willow in Detroit, MI, USA, where today it is very spring-like