Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 22:25:40 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (29 lines)
Well, I should have known if you offer a bibliography, every one wants a copy.
So in the interest of saving time and money, I'm putting it into Lactnet.

This was a search through OVID, a Netscape program.  My  disclaimer:
I have not read these articles.  The references came up in a search for other information, when I accidentally accessed 2000 + articles related to breastfeeding.  I kept the references that involved various areas of interest beyond my immediate search (for the original LATCH article).

Bergman, NJ.  The 'kangaroo-method' for treating low birth weight babies in a developing country.  Tropical Doctor. 24(2):57-60, 1994 Apr.

Bier, JA, etc.  Comparison of skin-to-skin contact with standard contact in low-birth-weight infants who are breast fed.  Archives of Ped. & Adolesc. Med.
150(12):1265-9, 1996 Dec.

Hill, PD, etc.  Delayed initiation of breast-feeding the preterm infant.  Journal of Perinatal & Neonatal Nursing. 9(2):10-20, 1995 Sep.

Kaplan, M. etc.  Oral feeding of very low birth weight infants [letter, comment].
Journal of Pediatrics. 125(1):171-2, 1994  Jul.

Kurokawa, J.  Finger-feeding a preemie.  Midwifery Today & Childbirth Education. (29):39, 1994 Spring.

Meier, PP., etc.  Estimating milk intake of hospitalized preterm infants who breastfeed.  Journal of Human Lactation. 12(1):21-6, 1996 Mar.

Nyqvist, KH, etc.  Mothers advice about facilitating breastfeeding in a neonatal intensive care unit.  JHL. 10(4):237-43, 1994 Dec.

Sloan, NL, etc.  Kangaroo mother method; randomized controlled trial of an alternative method of care for stabilised LBW infants.  Lancet. 344(8925):782-5, 1994 Sep 17.

Yip, E., etc.  Breastfeeding in neonatal intensive care.  J of Paed. & Child Health.  32(4):296-98, 1966 Aug.

Young, S.  Breastfeeding tidbits.  Breastfeeding the premature infant.
AARN News Letter. 50(3):17, 1994 Mar.

ATOM RSS1 RSS2