From:
Anna Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:18:31 -0800
I have permission to post this from the LLL Leader to whom it happened.
Do any Lactnetters know about this "warmline?"  Has anyone encountered it
before, know where it is, telephone number, etc.?

>   Sadly, today I found that an Ezzo "warmline" exists.  Did you all know this?
>
> Got a call from a Mom breastfeeding a 7 week old.  Said she had her on a 3-3 1/2> hour schedual and was "pretty strict about it."  This week
baby is waking up > earlier > and seems to be quite hungry before the 3
hours is up (gee, I can't imagine > why).

> She called the Ezzo's "warmline" for mothers with difficulties and was told > that she > should give the baby bottles after feeding and was
warned that she might have an > insufficient milk supply.

> I am very sad <sigh> that the Ezzos now have another means by which to pass on > such inaccurate unhelpful breastfeeding information.

I'd appreciate any additional info out there about this.

Anna Swisher
LLL Leader
Austin, TX