From:
Darillyn Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:09:37 -0700
Please remember that most of what has been said, by myself and others,
has been concerning hospital circumcision, performed by physicians
which, as far as I know, is not held as a ritual by any culture or
religion.

The questioning of Jewish circumcision that I am aware of is not coming
from anti-semites, but from within the Jewish community, which is where
it belongs.  Some Jews have chosen alternative bris ceremonies, which
welcome their sons into the community without the cutting. Ronald
GoldmanPh.D, as well as other observant Jews, have done alot of research
and hard work on this.  Ron's new book has been endorsed by several
rabbis. He has also founded an organization that is specifically for
Jews who want to look further into this issue.

In case anyone is interested, you can get in touch with Ron Goldman at:
CRC, P.O. Box 232, Boston, MA 02133,  (617)523-0088.

Thank you,
Darillyn