From:
Deborah V Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:36:43 -0700
My baby is due in 7 weeks, and my husband surprised me last night by
asking how long he would have to wait before he could cup feed the
baby.  At the time, the conversation turned to how he could feel that he
was a major contributor to parenting without needing to feed the baby.  It
wasn't until later that I realized that he asked to *cup* feed!  I guess all my
ranting at home has sunk in - the amazement at the cup feeding video at
ILCA, the rants about "no bottles or pacifiers" in this house!, discussions
about our comfort level of nursing in public, etc.  I'll have to ask him more
about it tonight!  :)

Debi VanderMey Barr
Portland, Oregon