Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cathy Liles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 10:40:41 -0500
We had a neat male RN at our recent Phase II Intensive Course in
Breastfeeding. He is very outspoken about the benefits of breastfeeding and
the dangers of formula. A fellow fanatic.  Well, he was going on about the
wonders of human milk and his supervisor asked if he tells his patients all
of this information. He replied that of course he didn't- he didn't want to
make them feel guilty and he didn't think his patients were ready for the
the truth so it was better to lie to them :)  His next project is to add a
handout like a warning label to formula feeding couples.  Cathy Liles