From:
Debbie Rabin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 01:05:32 -0400
To our esteemed Lactnet list owners:

What happens to mail that cannot be 'delivered'? For the last two days my
telephone line was crossed at the pole down the block. We unplugged the modem
line  at the computer to be able to have a phone to call out on, but with
three kids who are always on the phone, I was only able to plug it back into
the computer at night and when we were all not home. So what happened to the
digests that were probably sent but were not able to reach my e-mail address?
Is there any way to access them by date?

Thanks- just wondering-

Debbie Rabin, OTR, CLC
Los Angeles, CA