From:
Bonnie Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:42:15 -0500
Hi everyone; I need any info on the narcotic Anelgesic "Buprenex".  Mom is in
Hospital and was put on antibiotic and the above narcotic for pain.  Since I
could not find much on the drug and even called the MD who is most
knowledgable on drugs and Bf in our group (Carl Muchnick MD member of LLI and
ABM), we suggested the attending change to another type of pain reliver but
would like to get info for myself and the MD for later use on other patients
TIA

Bonnie Henson RN IBCLC