From:
Kathy G Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 21:51:21 EDT
My neighbor called me today with a new question for my experience.  She
just found out she is 5 weeks pregnant and wants to continue BF.  Her OB
told her she should stop as it may cause her to miscarry.  I know people
do it all the time, but its the first I heard of this.  Any Medical
research to support her desire to continue? Thanks. Email: