Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Nancy Sherwood LLLL, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:23:55 +0800
I am a little bit concerened at some of the La Leche League leaders who post
on Lactnet over using acronyms and assuming everyone else here knows what
they are talking about.

I am a La Leche League leader, and know what the acronyms are, but cannot
imagine why anyone else here would know what APL, AAPL, PL, ACL, DA or any
of the other many letter combinations mean.

I would like to suggest that you spell these things out the first time you
use them in a post so that we can all be on the same level of understanding
ie writing "Professional Liason (PL)".

Remember, many, if not most of the subscribers to Lactnet are NOT La Leche
League Leaders.

Nancy Sherwood IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) &
               LLLL (La Leche League Leader)
               Perth, Western Australia