From:
Beth Hilleke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 13:01:57 -0500
Patricia wrote that bags should not be re-used any more than one re-uses other
food storage bags...

Assuming the intent is to caution against re-using the bags, I would not use
this analogy.

I for one, and many others I know, re-use Z-p-l-c bags over and over again,
washing them out with soap and hot water between uses.  I don't re-use ones
that have had raw meat in them, of course, yet will use ones that have had
cheese, buttermilk, and cooked meat.

Just my personal experience.

Beth Hilleke              [log in to unmask]