From:
"Jeanette F. Panchula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 10:18:42 EDT
I am translating a message from Juty in Honduras.  She put this request into
Lacmat-L, our Spanish Lactnet, and I asked her permission to put it here.    She
is American so you can reply to her directly.

Jeanette Panchula
Puerto Rico