From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 13:56:21 -0400
Jan, the thought had occurred to me. I do not see why we should NOT be
getting them. DO YOU?

I really think that some large percentage of discussion on LACTNET is as
educational as any conference I have attended.

KB

>Jan
>
>It certainly is exciting to see how Lactnet has grown, and I feel as though
>we are all learning so much.  OK, guys - now how do we get CERPS for all this
>education?? ;)  <big G>
>
>Jan B.

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Williston, Vermont USA
To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer...*wink*