From:
Jon Ahrendsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 22:33:51 -0600
Can anyone who is planning on attending the Nashville Meeting send me a private email message?  One of the nurses from "my" hospital is attending.  She is not on LACTNET, but has email.  It might be helpful to "Cyber-network" before the meeting, especially for those that are attending their first meeting about the BFHI.

If you will send me a message, I'll forward it on to the nurse attending and you two can take it from there.
PUT "CLARION NURSE" in the subject matter so I'll know to forward it.
Jon Ahrendsen MD FAAFP
Clarion, IA