From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 22:14:06 -0500
Deborah Tobin asks if "Breastmilk, it does a baby good" has ever been used.

This slogan is one of our original buttons. The design is copyrighted. Slogans cannot be copyrighted, but we would  appreciate being acknowledged. Hannah (Smith) Boswell is the author of the slogan and designer of the button. Her dad and I bought her business (For Zealots Only) when she married and moved out a year ago, and combined it with my private practice.

Linda Smith, Dayton OH
Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre
http://www.bflrc.com/bflrc.htm