From:
Wendy Funk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 14:03:41 EST
Hello

Well, my daughter Sierra isn't exactly an adult but here
goes.  When she began preschool this year she kept getting
sick; she weaned at 2 yrs.  Her doctor told me to give her
some of my pumped breastmilk (my son is currently nursing) to
boost her immune system..!!  I stuck it in her chocolate milk
and she told me it was "delicious"!

On the Disney subject; I know that they were in with Nestle.
 Is that the reason that they are on the list though.  I
definitely think it is more than reason enough; but I would
think that they would have *all* of the ABM companies on
there if that were the reason..  Just curious...  And I also
saw a Pocahantas doll with a bottle.  As if she would bottle
feed....