From:
Ruth Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:58:46 -0500
Sorry to rain on your parade ;~) Moist wound healing is not a new idea.
My mom has been doing exactly this method for 40 years with her eczema.
She personally swears by salt water from the ocean to assist in the
healing.
The scabs don't dry out, and they don't hurt & bleed while healing.

btw,  LLL has a product advertised for cracked & sore nipples.
 (Naturally we first do the correction of position & latch for the
product to work        wonders...)

Ruth Callahan
NY,NY