From:
Denhez Louise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:58:49 -0500
Well, I did not get an "A" either: rather 66% !
My daughter, sandwiched between two very quiet boys at night, was the one
I was not able to sleep with: she would snore, whine, roll over and back
and was clearly not so comfortable. So, I finally put her in her bed, in
her room, ran to her cry, nursed her twice a night forever, until I was
so tired I was afraid of hurting her... Of course, she is also the one I
nearly lost 2 weeks ago of a major allergic crisis (to cashews) and I
felt so much regret of not having co-slept with her... But it may not
work with parents, nor with kids. If it works, it is grand. If it does
not, let us not get into guilt!
She is perfectly well now, and still restless at night.

Louise Denhez, M.D., M.P.H
Chargee d'enseignement clinique
Departement de medecine sociale et preventive