Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:12:59 GMT
Hi
My homepage is not directly a breastfeeding homepage, but I have typed a
section about introducing solid food to babies with allergies or from families
with allergies, and as such, mentions breastfeeding.

I obtained the information from the National Asthma Campaign in Britain but
wrote it in a form I personally found easier to follow, plus adding my own
experiences and comments. It is very general and quite loose: for instance, it
does say that solids can be started from 4 mo (despite the recommendation for 6
mo to be the best earliest age), but presumably the NAC are concerned about
what parents *actually do* rather than the ideal, and I didn't want it to be
too prescriptive.

I would value your comments
--
Anna (mummy to Emma, born 17th Jan 1995 and Alice, born 11th Sept 1996)
You were hungry and I was sorry.