From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:23:57 -0500
Hi All!
Well, not much sleep yet, but willl try to catch up today...HA!  :)

Well, little Patrick (if you can call 9 lbs 6 oz little!)  LOVES to BF!  He
does a great job so far.  He also loves to suck on his fingers and fists, and
sometimes I can't tell if he wants to BF or just suck on his hands!  So we BF
and BF for a LONG time.  He is more than happy to stay at breast for 30 min
or more!  I really need to learn how to BF lying down (never did figure that
one out comffortably with Ben) just so we can sleep.
Ben is sharing his Daki (BF) nicely, and has had his share of Daki since the
birth, so am hoping there will be no jealousy.  :)

Well, thank you all for your loving notes and warm wishes.  I wish I could
respond to them all personally, but.....
And, I am afraid I must go nomail for a few days (do you really think I can
stay away for too long?)  just to catch up on sleep and baby stuff.

Oh, just a side note, 1st 24 hrs, this kid has had 3 WET diapers and 4
meconiums!  I'd say he was getting a lot from mom, huh?

Take care all!

Love,
Jay and Patrick Jay (named after Mom, off course!)  and the rest of the
Simpsons