From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:56:03 +0000
Jay wrote re an unwanted supply:  <<<I suggested that she and the
older child drink it......the older child hasn't had a cold or ear
infection in weeks, and he usually is fighting them continually.>>>

Reminds me of a "Sex and Breastfeeding" discussion meeting I led,
where a mother shared that her husband (a doctor) drank a lot of milk
as part of their "intimate practices".  She commented that after she
eventually weaned her last child, he complained that he got more
colds.

Ros Escott
Confessing that she has a couple of bags of 11yo breastmilk still in
the freezer. Apart from my son himself, it's the best thing I ever
made and  I'm too sentimental to throw it out.  Any other weirdos out
there? Surely I am not the only one?