Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
DANI HUDSPETH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 09:56:27 -0600
I realize that I'm bombarding you all with questions and requests for help - sorry that it's all coming at once!!  Has anyone of you had experience with treating a breastfeeding patient via classical homoeopathy?  Have you run into any problems with the remedy you administer causing negative effects on the baby?  Keep in mind that this is different from herbalism. A  homoeopathic remedy is a natural substance which has been diluted/triturated until it there are no actual molecules of the original substance, but only the essence containing the energy of the specific substance. Thanks for any experiences that you can share with me.
Dani Hudspeth BSN, RN, IBCLC