Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
DANI HUDSPETH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 09:49:49 -0600
Fellow Texans, and anyone else who might happen to know... I know that there is a law in Texas "allowing" breastfeeding in a public place, but I don't know the Law Number.  While one of our nurses was shopping in a major department store, she sat down on one of their couches to nurse, and was asked by a female employee to go to the bathroom to breastfeed.  Thankfully, she is pretty assertive and spoke with the store manager (a male) who told her she may nurse anywhere she wants to.  She desires to write a letter to the management of this store, not to attack the female employee, but to help educate the public re: normal breastfeeding behavior.  She felt that it would be helpful to include this Law with the number.  I'm ashamed to say that I don't know it - please help?  Thanks a bunch!!
Dani Hudspeth BSN, RN, IBCLC