Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 22:54:06 -0800
Sarah- I have a handout called, "What You Should Know While I'm
Breastfeeding" geared toward grandparents, sisters, or anyone who had
difficulty or did not breastfeed. It basically says- keep your negative
comments to yourself, here are some suggestions for helping with baby
that don't include feeding and here's how you can support my decision!
Email me for more info.
--
Lechia Davis, RNC, ACCE, IBCLC
Maternal Instincts