From:
Joyce Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 17:27:38 -0700
If she is so highly motivated why won't she sns every feed?
  It doesn't sound like the surgery or inadequate glandular tissue has
been identified as definitively the culprit yet.  Perhaps she could be
convinced it's worth it to keep trying at least until a definite reason
for the weight loss is found.
   She might be open to continuing nursing with an emphasis on being
able to nurture, put baby to sleep, and pacify him at night if she new
that others do that with great satisfaction.
-Joyce Mitchell

  We hooked